Press Kit & Media Inquiries
Click the topic for a downloadable Word Document.
- Goodyear Brakes Product Line
- Goodyear Brakes Announcement
- How Do Your Brakes Work?
- What Is A Complete Brake Job?
- How To Change Your Vehicle’s Brakes
- 10 Helpful Tips For A Successful Brake Job
- How To Change Your Vehicle’s Brakes (short version)
- Winter Driving: How to Prevent Rust
- Hot Weather Means It’s Time to Maintain Your Vehicle’s Brakes
MEDIA NOTE: Click here for logos, images and video available for download.
Test for Contamination and Flush Out That Nasty Old Fluid to Protect Your Brake System You may keep a careful watch on the wear of
How do you know when to change your brakes? A general rule of thumb is to replace your brake pads every 35,000 miles — but
A summer weekend is the perfect time to hop into your car and go on that road trip you’ve been waiting for. But when you’re
FDP Virginia Inc., which develops and sells Goodyear Brakes, announced today that it is introducing 89 new parts numbers to its line of premium rotors.
Ready to hit the road this summer? Is your car? If it has been sitting all winter, you need to make sure you can stop
Why Winter Road Brine Can Create Corrosion That Harms Your Brakes’ Performance and Lifespan When you rotated your tires, did you find your brakes and