Press Kit & Media Inquiries
Click the topic for a downloadable Word Document.
- Goodyear Brakes Product Line
- Goodyear Brakes Announcement
- How Do Your Brakes Work?
- What Is A Complete Brake Job?
- How To Change Your Vehicle’s Brakes
- 10 Helpful Tips For A Successful Brake Job
- How To Change Your Vehicle’s Brakes (short version)
- Winter Driving: How to Prevent Rust
- Hot Weather Means It’s Time to Maintain Your Vehicle’s Brakes
MEDIA NOTE: Click here for logos, images and video available for download.
How do you know when to change your brakes? A general rule of thumb is to replace your brake pads every 35,000 miles — but
A summer weekend is the perfect time to hop into your car and go on that road trip you’ve been waiting for. But when you’re
FDP Virginia Inc., which develops and sells Goodyear Brakes, announced today that it is introducing 89 new parts numbers to its line of premium rotors.
Ready to hit the road this summer? Is your car? If it has been sitting all winter, you need to make sure you can stop
Why Winter Road Brine Can Create Corrosion That Harms Your Brakes’ Performance and Lifespan When you rotated your tires, did you find your brakes and
With proper care and attention to detail, a brake job on most any vehicle is still well within the skill set of the average do-it-yourselfer or hobbyist. Here are some tips on tools and safety you can use to confidently and capably perform your brake service yourself from Goodyear Brakes.
Warm weather and (hopefully) some vacation days mean that summer is the ideal time of year to inspect and maintain your braking system.